Weddings can make flower girls and little girl guests restless.
Do prepare activities that will take their mind off fidgeting and still let them enjoy the festivities.
This coloring booklet can help occupy the little girls while everybody else celebrates.
Just print out this booklet on letter size paper, staple at the middle, and include crayons and stickers to pass out during the reception. See instructions for printing out this booklet.
Instructions to print out Wedding Coloring Booklet:
1. Prepare 3 sheets of letter size paper for each little guest.
2. Set your printer to print back-to-back pages, and print.
Or, if this setting is not available on your printer:
3. Manually print page 1 first, turn the finished page to the blank side, and
print 2nd page.
Get another sheet and repeat for 3rd and 4th pages.
Get the last sheet and print the 5th and 6th pages.
4. Collate the pages in the following order :
- Cover at the top
- Page marked page 1 at the right in the middle, and
- Page marked page 3 at the right at the bottom
5. Fold in half and staple or bind with ribbon/ string.
6. Pack with crayons and stickers.
Print Wedding Coloring Book/Booklet